Meeting (Wrexham/Chester area) 14/7/07

xStric9x

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

appologise to the ladies for me strix as im a lightweight and cant make it...........!! :teeth:

:thumbs: No problem,i believe they are stunners. Will take some pics of them in every stage of undress for ya. ;)

Will I be discussing that post with your wife tomorrow? ;)

appologise to the ladies for me strix as im a lightweight and cant make it...........!! :teeth:

:thumbs: No problem,i believe they are stunners. Will take some pics of them in every stage of undress for ya. ;)

Will I be discussing that post with your wife tomorrow? ;)

Gulp :scare:

cloudy but not raining here.

I took my Nismo spoiler off as I had a small leak in the boot from one of the 5 bolts, boot is in serious need of TLC :( at the time of putting it on, Steve didn't bother using sticky tape all around it but the spoiler weight has rather scratched the paint under its weight, so there you go, another tip for who wants to put a Nismo spoiler on, USE sticky tape all around the perimeter of the base in order to minimise scratching from the spoiler base to the boot surface :dry: All invisible once the spoiler is on, but still, you know it's there :dry:

supposed to be 1- 1.30pm???

Mike are you coming in a bicycle? :lol:

leaving in 15 minutes...

...and you were late, smart-arse! ;)

Good to catch up with some old friends and new faces too. Sorry I dipped out of the drive - a physique like mine is high maintenance and food was on the agenda! :snack:

We even managed the sun without Jacko! Anyone burnt? :sun: