Veilside V3 or Spec R1 bodykit?

Razpulsedj

Right ive hit a dilemma for which kit I would like to get for my car.

I really like both but the only thing that is putting me off the Veilside kit is knowing how much work needs to go into fitting it? Is it a case of chopping the rear arches and riveting the arches on?

Only thing really that is putting me off the Spec R1 kit is that its fairly common however it wouldn't put me off buying it, just need some info about the Veilside kit if anyone can enlighten me please :)

Thanks for any help and advice

That video is amazing but yeah so much work has gone into it! Worth it in the end though! I don't really fancy cutting up my Z though after seeing that, im sure your roadster will look the dogs danglies when done :)

I don't know anyone with the Spec R1 kit :shrug:

Heres the Spec R1 kit from Aero Kit, thought the skirts and rear bumper would really suit my Nismo V2 bumper

63752291-25E8-4F1C-AA4D-084C7339AE55_zps1dxbstys.png

BFBD66C4-08EC-4D3F-AFF3-2793A0C37053_zpsfmfduph9.png

Yea, the sides and rear are nice, not a fan of the front. The sides remind me of the Amuse style ones. For the rear, i'd personally want something to fill in the centre section, like how people with Nismo spats fit the Circuit Sports diffuser to make it more complete.