ICE installers in Cambridgeshire/Essex/Norfolk

holtehero

Thinking of upgrading the bose speakers to Infinity Kappa's, quite frankly the Bose speakers are a load of tosh

Can get the speakers for roughly £56 a pair, but it looks quite a long task in removing the trim and also making sure the front speakers have the correct spacer to make sure the window doesn't hit the speaker.

Any one know of any decent ICE installers in East Anglia, happy to travel upto 50 miles if they have a good reputation

• 2 weeks later...
Anybody? surely someone must know of a decent ICE installer

Back ones aren't that difficult to do, I did mine myself, you just need to be careful removing the trim, but i agree - it is a lot of work just to get to the speakers!

I don't know of any in that area, but one slight word of warning.....

Buying speakers on the internet and then getting them installed elsewhere often doesn't work out that much (if any) cheaper. Installers are normally dealers themselves and trade on the advice they offer as well as install. Just in case they quote a few hours to do your speakers. ;):)

Good point, i've found one in Peterborough and there is also a couple in Cambridgeshire

I think its probably going to take 3-4 hours to do the two rears and also both doors as it involves removing all of the door trim and then making sure the correct spacers are fitted for both of the front ones