you'll get moaned at

you'll get lots of mobile numbers off strangers

you'll do an average of 50% more miles

you won't get reimbursed for petrol

you'll have to wash your Z more often

think that's all

:teeth:

lmao this needs to be solved on a 1/4 mile strip then

no need for that just look at em side by side no contest :teeth: ones a ladies shopping car the others a hairy man plaything he He B)

Now that sounds like someone backing off LOL

no no no just telling it like it is...anyway what you doing on a sport car forum with a commuter car :teeth:

Haha come to one of our track days :D

P.s how you fancy ur chances against this

http://www.miniaddiction.co.uk/album_pic.php?pic_id=721

;););)

I'll certainly take on a heavily modified mini, in a heavily modified 350Z ............

In this

Hey guys, lay off the MINIs eh! :surrender:

I had an MCS before the Z and it was by far the best car I'd driven/owned until the Z turned up. Boy, I toyed long and hard with buying the Works kit before I threw caution to the wind and bought a hairy chested sports car!

The Z looks better, goes better and handles better but I have to say (and to some this will be blasphemy) when it comes to the commuter grind through the suburbs, nothing and I mean nothing, puts a smile on my face like the MCS did. Pure class.

Now back off bitches. :boxing:

I had an MCS before the Z and it was by far the best car I'd driven/owned until the Z turned up. Boy, I toyed long and hard with buying the Works kit before I threw caution to the wind and bought a hairy chested sports car!

The Z looks better, goes better and handles better but I have to say (and to some this will be blasphemy) when it comes to the commuter grind through the suburbs, nothing and I mean nothing, puts a smile on my face like the MCS did. Pure class.

Digsy, Digsy, calm down mate, we never knew that you were a hairdresser, thats all :teeth:

Works kit changes the car again, hopefully before long its off to GTT to have a few more tweeks should see around 240bhp then :teeth::teeth:

Digsy, Digsy, calm down mate, we never knew that you were a hairdresser, thats all :teeth:

I once had a Puma. After that anything's macho! :winkiss: (that's an ironic smilie by the way)

Did you just admit that in public - LOL. You have the ability to delete your own posts you know...:teeth:

Ive never owned a mini, but have been part of the social scene some years back when my mate had an original mini and we did the London to Brighton rally.

Been a passenger in a new mini cooper - not the "S" version though, have to say from what I saw it stuck to the road like it was on bloomin rails. I wouldnt fancy my chances against a Cooper S on some real twisties.