Mini vs Z banter

Loui

Well I can tell you with over 400 BHp through the back wheels, I have no issues and I had lots of issues when I was stock (280BHp) with the Bridgestones

Yeah ive been sideways many a time with traction control on in standard z`ds

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes an no mate if there **** on the mini with all the weight over the front tyres id be scared with a car with 300bhp with only the back off the car over the rear tyres

no no no , you cant say that ..totally different cars and handling...I,d rather listen to someone who has a 350Z with these tyres on than someone with a mini :p

Yes an no mate if there **** on the mini with all the weight over the front tyres id be scared with a car with 300bhp with only the back off the car over the rear tyres

no no no , you cant say that ..totally different cars and handling...I,d rather listen to someone who has a 350Z with these tyres on than someone with a mini :p

Right come out an lets have a play down some lanes ;)

Ok in a straight line i expectto get beat :D

now your talking sense :teeth:

I aint no bull shiter mate, i speak the truth bout what i know :D

maybe but you aint got a proper car ;)

maybe but you aint got a proper car ;)

Ok you bring you z ill bring a simlar powered mini ;)

we`ll see whos boss then

lmao this needs to be solved on a 1/4 mile strip then

no need for that just look at em side by side no contest :teeth: ones a ladies shopping car the others a hairy man plaything he He B)

Now that sounds like someone backing off LOL

no need for that just look at em side by side no contest :teeth: ones a ladies shopping car the others a hairy man plaything he He B)

no no no just telling it like it is...anyway what you doing on a sport car forum with a commuter car :teeth:

no no no just telling it like it is...anyway what you doing on a sport car forum with a commuter car :teeth:

Haha come to one of our track days :D

P.s how you fancy ur chances against this

http://www.miniaddiction.co.uk/album_pic.php?pic_id=721

;););)

Haha come to one of our track days :D

P.s how you fancy ur chances against this

http://www.miniaddiction.co.uk/album_pic.php?pic_id=721

;););)

I ,ve got a nice Yamaha R1 in the garage ?