Work

Smokeyjoe

I'm not sure if you're allowed to do this but im sure the mods will remove if not.

Basicly I spend my time teaching people to drift and race on experience days. This is great and I work for a few schools. But as the race season comes to a close; so do the experience days. This wasn't too bad as I was doing some doubling work in a new film and that kept some money come in. However now thats over, I have maximum of one to two driving days a week and i'm struggling, bored and worst of all; having to sell the Z. Since I graduated this year i'm applying for graduate schemes left right and centre but nothing has come through just yet.

So my question to you all is does anyone have any work? or know of anyone who needs another employee. Temp, part time, full time it doesn't matter. Just so I can try to avoid selling the Z and actually buy some christmas presents for people.

I'm not going to produce my whole CV on here but:

Im based in Horley, Surrey.

I have a degree in Motorsport Technology with Management 2:1

Work experience includes a lot of driving, promotions, filming, modeling, working in a small office and working at a magazine. Ive also reshelled an RX7 and done all my own work to previous vehicles, drift and road so I should know my way around a car.

I know this is random and a strange approach but hopefully everyone on the forum will understand what it would feel like to have to sell your Z.

Thank you.

Joe