2006 UY Nismo GT4 for sale

Sarnie

@ Beavis: Yeah the wheels and the zorst will be going separately probably. Selling them with the car is probably not going to recoup me as much as letting them go separatley. Haven't exactly decided on a price, I'm in no great rush so it defo won't be going on the cheap. :blush:

@ sl114 : tis a very sad day my friend, desperately trying to work out a way to keep it as well as the Gallardo but it just can't be done :cry:

Sarnie

I would advise you put a price your after with and without the extra parts and also the mileage of your car, date of registration and any other helpful details in your first post.

If you are trying to sell it on here, the many viewers who come on won't necessarily know about your car.

Some pictures to.

If you are trying to sell it on here, the many viewers who come on won't necessarily know about your car.

Some pictures to.

I don't expect to sell it on here though mate. I'll post a link to the Pistonheads ad once its up. Oh ok heres a picture, just for you Mike B)

RIMS019.jpg

:blush:

Can I make a suggestion that seeing as you are trying to use this thread to SELL YOU CAR, that you may want to try to keep the random useless comments down to a minimum.

This means (well in my head) that anyone who is actually interested, might have a chance of reading pertinent information? B)

Can I make a suggestion that seeing as you are trying to use this thread to SELL YOU CAR, that you may want to try to keep the random useless comments down to a minimum.

This means (well in my head) that anyone who is actually interested, might have a chance of reading pertinent information? B)

Thats why i'd resisted posting on it further, you have my permission to tidy it it if you wish :)

tidied as requested.

Sarnie if you wish to post anything more on here, PM me and I will unlock it for you. Anybody interested in this or the additional parts that may be sold separtely, please pm sarnie