Advice for Cradle Bluetooth 350z needed

buckland

Hi,

Should have introduced my self earlier, been on here a few weeks now. Always reading posts and checking the forums.

I have recently purchased a 350z in Azure blue.

When i bought the car i noticed it had THB Bury handsfree system installed but just an old style Nokia Cradle for it.

I recently purchased the Iphone 4s cradle (take and talk) to replace this. I am able to link the phone with the unit via bluetooth and it charges but cannot seem to get the hands free kit working with it.

When I check the website for instructions sometimes it says it might not be compatible with manufactured fitted kits. Just a little confused and I was wondering if anyone had encountered the same problem?

Thanks Ben

:welcome:

not familiar with the iphone cradle.

Generally members use the the nissan bluetooth adaptor which does fit into the oem cradle fitted as standard to a UK zed. You can get them second hand for around £60 on here, sometimes cheaper. This will connect to you iphone via bluetooth, it will not charge it though. Your hands free will then work with your phone using the controls on your steering wheel.

more info here

http://www.350z-uk.c...ncluded-or-not/