Stock exhaust system including y pipe

BillyZed

Dibs on the plenum spacer when you sell. As for the nismo exhaust they don't come up very often very nice and should fetch good money got a complete cat back system on mine sound nice when on throttle.

No worries mate il prob take it off next week and give you a shout

OP, might be interested in the popcharger if you wouldn't mind PM'ing over details (condition, mileage etc).

Hey mate pop charger is in good condition with bracket to fit, only been on my car for around 300 miles so not sure on previous owners mileage

got a standard mid pipe with the silencer removed if you get despirate, got a y pipe on my car with frayed flexi's if you really need it lol mid pipe you can have for free

Could you send me a pic of the exhaust? Got some rear tyres for you as part payment :)

got a standard mid pipe with the silencer removed if you get despirate, got a y pipe on my car with frayed flexi's if you really need it lol mid pipe you can have for free

Could you send me a pic of the exhaust? Got some rear tyres for you as part payment :)

I'll see what I can do :thumbs:

I'll see what I can do :thumbs:

Cheers mater :thumbs: