Im in love:- my car after zed, one day......

rickya

Have to admit that I love the looks and performance would be great in a straight line (petrol stations permitting! :teeth: )....

But they can't go around corners can they, and for me thats what I love about driving! ;)

Funny you said that Jacko, I was speaking to the owner of Atlantic sports cars today & he also told me to go to Hertz for the Mustang GT with the V8 engine. I was originally gona go to Budget car rental but they only have the V6. As you may know Im going to Orlando/Miami in October & will be the attending the "Z week 2007" at Daytona Raceway!!! Will be hiring the Mustang GT for the drive to Miaimi & Daytona B)

ps I v heard & read the Roush Stage 2 suspension package completely changes the handling to that of a proper sports car, the one on top gear put down a great time.

Funny you said that Jacko, I was speaking to the owner of Atlantic sports cars today & he also told me to go to Hertz for the Mustang GT with the V8 engine. I was originally gona go to Budget car rental but they only have the V6. As you may know Im going to Orlando/Miami in October & will be the attending the "Z week 2007" at Daytona Raceway!!! Will be hiring the Mustang GT for the drive to Miaimi & Daytona B)

ps I v heard & read the Roush Stage 2 suspension package completely changes the handling to that of a proper sports car, the one on top gear put down a great time.

Well so far, we starting with a Mustang convertible....... as our base car. Then going to change to a Corvette convertible, then onto the Shelby Mustang for a couple of days! Depends on which stage of the hols and what we fancy! :thumbs:

Absolute dogs danglies, they can't be THAT bad round corners, can they ?

For me it would be the left hand drive putting me off. I've tried it before and I just can't get into it, I would have to track down a RHD version. I'm pretty sure there is someone selling RHD Mustangs, maybe Bauer Millet in Manchester ?

For me it would be the left hand drive putting me off. I've tried it before and I just can't get into it, I would have to track down a RHD version. I'm pretty sure there is someone selling RHD Mustangs, maybe Bauer Millet in Manchester ?

Probably Dan, but have you seeen the prices that place charges! :scare:

:teeth: I can tell you all about that outfit in Manchester and their prices :scare: I used to have a newish Chevy Blazer Ouch !!! I think they are catering for the football players ;)

:teeth: I can tell you all about that outfit in Manchester and their prices :scare: I used to have a newish Chevy Blazer Ouch !!! I think they are catering for the football players ;)

Just down the road from me.

http://www.bauer-millett.com/controller.php