Small Front Numberplates

Ross Mac

Now Im getting into the swing of Z ownership Im thinking about fitting a small front numberplate?

What you guys think?

Anyone got nay pics of Z's with small plates fitted?

If it looks naff I'll not bother but just a thought....

If its a uk car, your gonna have to take off the number plate backing and somehow attach it to the bumper, i got a small plate on my mg zr, never been pulled, but think ill leave my 350z standard plates, just gonna get personalised ones, cant wait, roll on my 21st, lol ! :yahoo:

my MG never failed an M.O.T, had two since i have had it, allright my plate ant tiny tiny, but its a nice small size, how ever my lettering it only slightly smaller i think, but defo smaller, never been pulled or nothing ?

it wont pass an m.o.t either...!! ;)

Really difficult switching plates b4 an MOT :dry:

Since when did they start dishing out points???

Also why do cars require front plate yet a bike don't???

you get points because its illegal..... a number plate has to be a certain size with numbers and letters spaced correctly.............

bikes dont have plates on the front coz where are you gonna put them............ althought bikes did used to have front number plates years ago...... :thumbs:

I once done with misrepresentation of a number plate when I had a fancy letter style on my little Saxo.

I was given 28 days to change it and get an MOT station to verify it was legal. No charge was placed and no fine.

I once done with misrepresentation of a number plate when I had a fancy letter style on my little Saxo.

I was given 28 days to change it and get an MOT station to verify it was legal. No charge was placed and no fine.

Exact same thing happened to me on my previous car!!!

If the rears ok then you'll probably get away with the front. That's until all these fancy money making cameras come out. Excuse being, we need your registration legal to help us find your vehicle if it's stolen, Bullsh1t..... Real reason, we need your number plate legal so our cameras can catch you an dish out hefty fines :thumbdown:

Think I've decided to go down the standard rout for now.

Used to have German style pressed metal plates on my golf and got loads of hassle for them from the traffic cops.

Must have been pulled 6 or 7 times at least - probably had something to do with the white front, white rear combo....