2x Federal 595 RS-R 235-40-R18 For Sale

jjt

2x Federal 595 RS-R 235 - 40 - ZR18 (91W load) tyres for sale

Taken off the front wheels of my car when I needed to change the backs. (I was running this size both front and rear).

The tyre fitters measured the tread for me and have said that there is a good 5mm of tread all round on both. No puncture repairs on either.

Highly acclaimed particularly for circuit work; on the track these handled amazingly well.

What Demon Tweeks says about them:

The Federal 595 RS-R is an ultra high performance E marked tyre suitable for use on the track or on the street. Designed for drivers who require flat out performance the 595 RS-R gives high levels of grip without compromising everyday driving comforts. Combining an aggressive tread pattern with a special silica compound the 595 RS-R provides higher adhesion levels and more resistance to aquaplaning to give drivers the best control for cornering, braking and accelerating.

A perfect tyre for track day use.

The cheapest price I have seen these in stock are £326 for two new ones.

I am based in Wrexham, North Wales. I am happy to arrange a courier at buyers cost. Asking £150 for the pair if collected.

Any questions just ask :)

Cheers

Jonathan

null_zpsb0f49346.jpg

null_zpsa5b00c89.jpg

null_zps272995fd.jpg

null_zps1c0e7045.jpg

null_zpsc2abf21d.jpg

null_zps51e53c16.jpg

null_zpsbba82424.jpg

null_zps74a1281e.jpg

Edited by jjt