RAYS Refurb

J4CKO

The wheels on my Convertible have been kerbed by the previous Owner plus a coupel have corroded under the paint so going to give them some TLC, any suggestions as to what the original paint colour is or a near approximation, probably doesnt matter as will end up doign all of them but want pretty much the same shade.

Or, any suggestions as to what shade goes best with a Gunmetal car, am thinking of leaving them silver but if anyoen posts a compelling picture of a gunmetal car on RAYS in a different shade I may change my mind !

Cheers

The guys at the paint shop should come out and a colour match to the wheels. I'm also interested in what colour to refurb mine on my gunmetal car. Was thinking shadow chrome but think it may be to similar to the cars colour?

I had mine done in platinum silver on my GM zed and they look pretty good. The platinum silver is the same two coat process like shadow chrome but is a bit lighter and looks a bit like polished aluminum. Somewhere in between shadow chrome and hyper silver. Gives the wheels a nice depth of colour without being too dark.

The guys at the paint shop should come out and a colour match to the wheels. I'm also interested in what colour to refurb mine on my gunmetal car. Was thinking shadow chrome but think it may be to similar to the cars colour?

I had mine done in platinum silver on my GM zed and they look pretty good. The platinum silver is the same two coat process like shadow chrome but is a bit lighter and looks a bit like polished aluminum. Somewhere in between shadow chrome and hyper silver. Gives the wheels a nice depth of colour without being too dark.

Interesting, do you have any photos?

• 3 weeks later...