Anyone near Herts with an Invidia Gemini?

chubbster

Edit - on a 370z - silly me, forgot to mention that small detail!

I really need to hear one in real life, but I don't want to travel to the other side of the planet - like Hampshire, or somewhere.

If you live in Herts, N. London or West Essex and you have an Invidia Gemini True Dual catback system I'd love to hear it.

I've already heard a brief bit of a Milltek recently, on a gunmetal 370z outside a campsite at the British Grand Prix - and it was lovely. I wonder if the owner's a member here.

Edited by chubbster

Do you have the Nismo 370Z? And if so, does this mean you're not happy with the exhaust note?

(Not heard an Invidia - I have the Stillen which I think it meant to be quite similar - very nice sound.) :)

Edited by sipar69

Do you have the Nismo 370Z? And if so, does this mean you're not happy with the exhaust note?

(Not heard an Invidia - I have the Stillen which I think it meant to be quite similar - very nice sound.) :)

No I have a GT - just my wheels are nismo LMGT4's, hence the sig pic. Actually, I've had the car for a couple of years now (it's done about 23k miles) and the exhaust note seems to be loosening up a bit - just like the 350z's used to (but the 350's were starting from a much better sound in the first place, of course). These days I can definitely get a tiny little growl out of it if I try hard enough. Maybe it's rusting through already :)

No I have a GT - just my wheels are nismo LMGT4's, hence the sig pic. Actually, I've had the car for a couple of years now (it's done about 23k miles) and the exhaust note seems to be loosening up a bit - just like the 350z's used to (but the 350's were starting from a much better sound in the first place, of course). These days I can definitely get a tiny little growl out of it if I try hard enough. Maybe it's rusting through already :)

Ahhh........

Well I can definitely recommend swapping out the OEM exhaust - the transformation when you put a decent one on there is remarkable - really puts a smile on your face. You definitely won't regret it and there are a ton of choices. :)

Edited by sipar69

• 4 weeks later...