350z V ?, What you beaten before ?

M350ZB

I'll have a go at anything that tries, provided the conditions and areas allow. Town centres / residential areas / schools or anything similar are race tracks for those who shouldn't be allowed to drive. Having had a mate wheelchair bound with barely any control over any of his body at 11 years old, I've seen the effects first hand.

On a motorway, country roads I know (night time especially!), sweeping links of roundabouts (A43!) then I will have a play. If people start weaving through traffic, I stop. If they start messing about, I stop. If it's all good fun and just seeing how things fair in petrol and rubber, I'm ok with that.

In answer to the question, the most fun has been Mini Cooper S GP Works, and Lambo Gallardo Spider and a 911. With varying results. All did end with a smile and a thumbs up. :thumbs:

Last night coming back from my girlfriends, i had a blip with a RX8, and fantastic results again, left him in the distant, i love it when you p*** all over them then ya come back to say 70mph-80mph and they come whizzing past, you notice they never look at you, love it, lol, i know what you mean by roads at night.

TO be honest I only like driving fast for my personal benefit.

To beat another car and be worthy of comment you would have to know

1. the driver is as good or better than you.

2. The car is as good or better than yours

BOTH those items have to be proven...

Race a Porsche with an unskilled driver... and what do you prove?

( that he can't drive... not that your car is faster than his...)

Race a Mondeo with a good driver and what do you prove?

(that the car is sh!t and that maybe if he had a good car he would probably thrash you...)

unless you a driving against some one you know is as good as you and has a car as good as yours...I don't see the point...

plus it will probably involve breaking the speed limits... :thumbdown:;)

In my opinion... street racing is a way to try and justify your purchase, or the fact that you think you are a better driver than the car indicates, maybe because you think you feel the need to justify the purchase?

Proper race? do it in a track... there are plenty of RWYB etc... events...

Since the ZED I find myself much calmer driving... it is a cool car, YES, is it a fast car, YES, ...then just enjoy it... is it faster than the next car with an unknow driver in it? Who cares...

CAPTAIN sensible over and out... :p:teeth: