Lug Nuts

Digsy

Anyone know where I can get McGard Spline Drive nuts from? They seem to be rare as hens' teeth here in the UK and I don't recognise any of the US sites. Anyone trusted who can supply?

mine are those type, the locking ones :)

PS mine are rusting ttoo, and weigh a tonne each.

Why don't you get some lightweight alloy ones (4/wheels) and a set of the locking Mcgard ones? I'm gonna go for the WORK blue ones once I get back from holidays

mine are those type, the locking ones :)

PS mine are rusting ttoo, and weigh a tonne each.

Why don't you get some lightweight alloy ones (4/wheels) and a set of the locking Mcgard ones? I'm gonna go for the WORK blue ones once I get back from holidays

I've been trawling the US forums and plenty have said how the alloy ones just aren't durable - Rays in particular, not seen much about the Work ones. I don't want to pay top dollar just to save a few grams. Adam from Z1 was one of the biggest critics.

Anyone know where I can get McGard Spline Drive nuts from? They seem to be rare as hens' teeth here in the UK and I don't recognise any of the US sites. Anyone trusted who can supply?

I got a set of those with the wheels I bought, they are a nice item :thumbs:

found this Digsy via a scooby forum

http://www.oakos.com/Merchant2/merchant ... Code=10999

Nice one, mate. :thumbs: Want the black ones though and they're sold out. :thumbdown:

I think I've found someone now thanks and I'll post up if they prove reliable.

Tim, are yours black or chrome? They don't do orange AFAIK. ;)

chrome , but I like the look of the gold ones if you find anyone in the UK with them in stock :)

Nice one, mate. :thumbs: Want the black ones though and they're sold out. :thumbdown:

They are very similar to the ones that I got with my Racing Harts. Got em from Adam with the wheels, so sure he could do you some?

Mine are silver or Chrome..... can't remember and can't be arsed looking out the window ! ;)

They are very similar to the ones that I got with my Racing Harts. Got em from Adam with the wheels, so sure he could do you some?

Mine are silver or Chrome..... can't remember and can't be arsed looking out the window ! ;)

Cheers Mark. Adam and I were discussing exactly this last night and I think I'm sorted. His are Gorilla rather than McGard.