Z owners in essex !

M350ZB

Jay i'll be more than happy to come up to Newcastle with you, just let me know when etc and ill sort it out.

Whats it running?

Not sure mate ill only know once its on the rolling road hoping 320 at the wheel would be sweet but maybe being too optimistic. If it all goes ahead might be not this sunday next sunday, so if so will let you know and get us two tickets to fly there as much quicker. :thumbs:

My Z has the Vortech Supercharger fitted, with Kinetix Plenum and Cats and a Nismo exhaust. It is 398BHP at the fly (think it is about 350 at the wheels?). If you want to check mine out before you go to look at this one then I am usually about.

Mine is Dorien's old Z, mapped at Abbey motorsport.

My Z has the Vortech Supercharger fitted, with Kinetix Plenum and Cats and a Nismo exhaust. It is 398BHP at the fly (think it is about 350 at the wheels?). If you want to check mine out before you go to look at this one then I am usually about.

Weren't you toying with getting rid, Elrao?

Weren't you toying with getting rid, Elrao?

I still have my modded TT Roadster sitting in the garage, which kicks out about 265BHP and is a lot less hungry.

Is hard to justify 20K sat outside the house doing not a lot when I have a wedding etc. to pay for!

Still not sure what I am doing yet.

• 3 weeks later...