Anybody convoying up to Trax from Surrey?

OV53

Alreet!

The missus and me will be visiting family in Redhill this weekend and then plan to drive to Trax early on Sunday morning to meet up with the convoy leaving from Northampton services at 6.30am.

Anyone else up for an early morning blast?

Reet sound! Well keep me in the loop, I reckon we'll be setting off at about 4.30.

Whaaaa?! Why so early?! I've got a meeting point of 7.00 so I don't think I'll be leaving quite so early lol. I think 5 ish will be my departure time from Woking. Leaving me enough time for a Maccy D's breakfast and 65mph all the way ;)

There's a convoy meeting up at Northampton services at 6am to leave at 6.30, thought it would be cool to hook up with them for the drive in. It takes about 1hr40 to drive there and I've heard it's a nightmare for traffic going in.

There's a convoy meeting up at Northampton services at 6am to leave at 6.30, thought it would be cool to hook up with them for the drive in. It takes about 1hr40 to drive there and I've heard it's a nightmare for traffic going in.

Traffic is mental at Trax, literally you'll spend a good 40mins queueing to get in!

That's why we're meeting at Northampton at 6 - 6:30 and getting to the track before 7am mate, you should probably join us at Northampton, rather than meeting up somewhere at 7. The gates open to showing vehicles at 7am and the public at 9 I think. The sooner you get there, the less you'll queue.

That's why we're meeting at Northampton at 6 - 6:30 and getting to the track before 7am mate, you should probably join us at Northampton, rather than meeting up somewhere at 7. The gates open to showing vehicles at 7am and the public at 9 I think. The sooner you get there, the less you'll queue.

Meeting people at 7 to collect tickets :( I'm on a stand with a (pretty rubbish) club and that's what time they're meeting. I tried moving it forward but they're sticking to it. They have both my tickets and my stand pass so I can't do a sneaky and meet them there.

Alreet Darren, the Dartford Tunnel was closed last night, not sure why but I'd double check it in case you get caught. We decided that we're going to drive somewhere near tonight and stay over, means we aren't getting up at stupid o'clock too.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4