Front Passenger OEM HID Headlight

BillyZed

Hi guys my OEM HID headlights are up for grabs

They came off an 03 JDM import, so will fit models up till the facelift. They have got bright white xenons (low and high beam) they have a red side light but have got blue or white bulbs if you want those instead

vaty2y5y.jpg

vejuna2a.jpg

gy8y5avy.jpg

As you can see from the photos the Perspex is a little stressed and has a few marks but should come out ok once treated, haven't done it as don't have the time (sorry)

I'm looking for £185 delivered or £150 collected

I'm in fareham, Hampshire

Any questions please PM me :thumbs:

Edited by BillyZed

I think you'll struggle to sell at that price with the condition they're in TBH.

£200 would be more suitable I think.

Does your JDM have headlight washer jets?

If you do happen to get a sale at this price, or close to it, i'll have my good condition ones up FS like a rocket!

So they are 6 pin non HIDs then? This unfortunately is the least desirable of the headlights and only compatible with low spec JDM's.

I'm sure they've sold for more that £200 each, if the seller is patient enough and a buyer desperate enough.

GLWTS though :thumbs:

The easy way to tell now they're off is to look at the bottom of the unit and see if there is a ballast attached which feeds through the lamp by an igniter lead which is braided silver to the back of the main beam which will have a silver box attached to the back of the bulb.

Screw that, give us a picture of the bottom and take the grey rear cover off for another picture.

Problem with imports is they had so many options. One could have everything a UK GT has except any one of the GT extras, eg. HIDs or brembos or electric leather, but may have manual leather. Gets very confusing.

The easy way to tell now they're off is to look at the bottom of the unit and see if there is a ballast attached which feeds through the lamp by an igniter lead which is braided silver to the back of the main beam which will have a silver box attached to the back of the bulb.

Screw that, give us a picture of the bottom and take the grey rear cover off for another picture.

Problem with imports is they had so many options. One could have everything a UK GT has except any one of the GT extras, eg. HIDs or brembos or electric leather, but may have manual leather. Gets very confusing.

Il go check in a min mate I'm eating a pizza :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...