[SOLD]** FOR SALE - SPARCO REV PLUS AND SLIDERS BRAND NEW**

raineav

Here for sale due to a change of plans,

Brand new Sparco Rev Plus seat - X2

Brand new Sparco Sliders - x2

**Brand new Sparco Side mounts - x2**

**(Yet to be be delivered to me - Brand new Limited edition Side mounts in red)** - x2

Brand new as listed above,perfect condition,you can either bolt them direct into the floor or get the 350z official subframes from Sparco themselves as i planned.

Seats RRP at £279 I will let go for £250 per seat (sold together)

I will let everything go for £620 cost me in excess of £700-800 for everything.

I will post some pictures below, hopefully everything here has been done so correctly as I have not posted to many for sale threads Zedis. Collection preferred.

If i have missed anything out please let me know.

:)

IMG_2158.jpg

IMG_2159.jpg

IMG_2160.jpg

IMG_2161.jpg

IMG_2162.jpg

IMG_2163.jpg

Do these fit straight in the zed?

Yes with the sidemounts they can be bolted straight into the car but id say getting the subframes from sparco that are made especially for the 350z. you can choose tall/small etc. thats what i would have done to ensure the perfect fitment and manouverability.

Can I take just the sliders and side mounts please :D I am fitting these http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/motorsport/seats/sparco-evo-fibreglass-seat-2

Would have bought yours if they were black lol, why did you change your mind anyway, are the seats not as great as you hoped?

Ahhh sparco Evo seats nice choice of seat :) I really would like to sell as one piece however drop me a pm and we can sort something for sure.

I've decided to go all out and get my seats custom made. The seats look gorgeous in person and the mounts should come this week got a parcel force reference to track etc :)

Last price drop....

I can do a massively cheap deal for forum users if anyone is interested, wanna try free up space and get some parts myself, £450 for both collected

Seats brand new are at £279 for a pair they come to £558 with vat £98

Ill let them both go for £458

Come on where is zeditus!!!!!!!!! :stir: :stir: :stir: :stir:

wow! Thats cheap as chips!

Have you tried driftworks forum? Im sure it will get sold there pretty quick at that price

I havnt tried the driftworks forum as i need to have a certain number of posts up on there etc in order for me to sell grrr, unless someone can put them up on there for me hmmmm what to do,

As for cheap as chips yes indeed literally!

RaINE

So Im guessing this bucket seat drop in solution isnt a full kit now anymore?

No longer, the side mounts and the sliders have gone,

Just the brand new seats left, i believe vlad may have some omp side mounts which will fit.

RaINE ;)