Considering a 370z

Fernandofan08

Glad to hear another ZED hopeful on the right road to happiness. I think everyone who owns a 350Z or a 370Z is more than happy with their cars and i always drive before i believe the stories anyway! I my 350Z bought because the way it looked then the performance & handling sent the balance transfer to the dealer immediately. If you boot any rear wheel drive car its twitchy and being a previous BMW owner the 350/370 are 100% better in a straight line or accelerating round & out of corners. My mates both owned the RX8 and said they drank oil as much as the petrol.

I agree with Hollow Point - the 370Z was launched just when we were told we were all gonna be skint (if u wernt already) hence the smaller sale numbers & I don't think the 370Z has stop depreciating yet, by next year, on the budget your planning on having available your choice will be wide.

I bought my 350Z in 2004 for £25,000 (i was 2nd owner @2 months old £3800 below list) when we were told we were loaded and to spend spend spend and sold it in 2010 for £9,200 a loss of £15,800 or £2,633 a year. Now being a Financial Adviser as a living, i can assure you that's financial madness. However it not .. :clap:.. cause that's only £50.63 a week or £7.21 a day - now you can tell by the breakdown i am a proper financial adviser - breaking the bigger numbers down to smaller ones to make it sound sensible & affordable :lol: ... take the financial adviser hat Off .. :yawn: In reality its NOT .... cause i loved every minute of my trouble free ownership of my 350Z - never thought about how it depreciated or how much fuel i had to put in, if i had i would of bought a Micra :scare: .

i am currently a 370Z owner & if it depreciates in the same way and i am as happy as i was with my 350Z ownership i dont give a L :lol: fook. So save away look forward to seeing pictures of your new car.

Whether you have a 350 :boxing: or a 370 .... cum on owners ....... IT A ZED .. ENUUGH SAID .. !! :thumbs:

I've considered selling my BMW 330 for a 370 recently, but they're just that little bit expensive and nice for something I'm gunna hammer 500 miles a week into on the motorway. The beemer is a 2002 and was low mileage when I got it, so I'm just making up the miles it was missing I guess, lol. Good luck with the saving mate, I'm sure you'll not regret it.