Help with fitting Bucket seats?!?

Zed_lover

Hey, I've been wanting to change my Leather GT seats in my 350 for a while now, can anyone please point me in the right direction for what frame to buy and any advice on which seats are good to get, fitments and such, and any advice or recommendations would be awesome :)

Many Thanks

I've got a corbeau forza sport with a corbeau 350z specific base mount frame with a manual adjustment. It's supportive has good bolstering and also has a slot for when I add a 5th strap to my harness.

Hey thanks for the reply, ah sounds goods man do you have any pictures? Are the old seats and the frame you bought easy enough to remove and fit too?

I think you need to decide which seat(s) you want first as this will determine you choice of mounts.

Seats are either side mounted or bottom mounted or have fittings for either. For side mounted seats the buddy club zed specific seat mounts are decent and cheapish as compared to the Bride super low mount. I have had both with my cobra Suzuka pro seats and kept the buddy club.

Go to a shop like merlinmotor sports or demon-tweeks where you can try as many seats as you can before you buy. I bought my seat from Autosports NEC after testing quite a few :D

I think you need to decide which seat(s) you want first as this will determine you choice of mounts.

Seats are either side mounted or bottom mounted or have fittings for either. For side mounted seats the buddy club zed specific seat mounts are decent and cheapish as compared to the Bride super low mount. I have had both with my cobra Suzuka pro seats and kept the buddy club.

Go to a shop like merlinmotor sports or demon-tweeks where you can try as many seats as you can before you buy. I bought my seat from Autosports NEC after testing quite a few :D

I went to autosport to try them all out too! I highly recommend Corbeau as they do different hights and widths etc. I'm very tall and skinny, so had to get a taller seat as otherwise the base of my skull was the same height as the top of the seat, in an impact I'd have a broken neck. I also had issues with where my shoulders were in relation to the harness slots. Don't just go for the cheapest seat, go for one in budget which fits you nicely, and make sure someone with training helps you as they will spot things you won't.