Recommend a sprayer near Plymouth?

philb1965

Scraped my rear bumper this afternoon trying to tuck in against the side in the lanes around where I live. It's not terrible but is down to the plastic in places so will need spraying. Enough to bug me big time.

Any recommendations within 20 or so miles of Plymouth? I've seen this place on the web anyone used them?

http://www.lloydsrefinishersltd.co.uk/body-repairs

I'm starting to think the 370 just isn't the right car for the roads down here so there may be a for sale thread coming very soon! I need a shed I don't give a toss about but keeping two cars isn't an option.

Thanks in advance.

Used them 12 years ago to repaint a panel on my one month old EP3 that some chimp scuffed while parked on Multey plain.

It was the Red colour so non metallic. Good match and was reasonably priced too compared to body shops up London way.

A mate used them to paint all black trim on his VTS shortly after, again was a good match and on a metallic silver.

From memory they didn't finish my job on quoted delivery time, didn't bother me as they did a good job.