Sat Nav - Question

K370Z2

I have a 2010 370Z Black Edition & I think it is the premium connect - Here is my problem

Just been on a drive down to London for a long weekend, typed in the post code and set off down the A1/A1M with an AA route finder map as a back up.

Once i got up towards the Leeds area switched on the Sat Nav to start directing me.

For some reason the Sat Nav then constantly wanted me to take the next slipway off which i knew was incorrect. So i stopped at the next service station reset the Sat Nav with the service station as my new starting point & set off - almost immediately it started doing the same.

On the return trip hit the Home button & started off from Ashtead, took us onto & round the M25 and off at the correct junction 21 and onto the A1M no problem, but as soon as we were on the A1M it again wanted to us to take the next slip road off.

I had choosen the quickest route option on both occasions - HELP !!

OFF TOPIC - the Zed was a mile munch-er and loved every minute of it and had it not of been for some over enthusiastic open road low level flying (within the speed limit ;) ) it would of no doubt returned a better MPG :lol:

Can't remember all the options,fastest, shortest, avoid (it wasn't on this to avoid M ways was it?) etc, was it the newer part of the A1M? The earlier Connect Premium, didn't have postcode search option, don't know if that's the case or even relevant.

Have a good root through the menus though.

So what route does it take you off on if you looked at the plotted map? I am going to take a stab that it goes to the M1 instead? Maybe it considers Motorway to be 70, A1 to be 60? Therefore M1 is faster? Dunno...

• 2 weeks later...