350z with 75k on clock

focusst

Would it be a risk to buy a UK 350z with 75k on the clock? Car is on Autotrader for £13399 and apparently has full dealer service history. The price needs knocking down but any ideas how well this car would be running after 75k

I've never had a jap car before, I know they're reliable, etc and I'm sure the engines good for 200k but would I be taking a risk?

Again, any help much appreciated

Thanks

car will be OK with that mileage . but value is way too high :scare:

£10k nearer the mark

£10k??? Surely not, Madgrip sold his with 63k on it for over £15k :surrender:

he was lucky ;) best way to value the car is ring 6 dealers up and see what they offer you and add £2k to that :thumbs: I bet you'll not get a bid of over £8k if they dare venture a price at all

You can't throw a figure at the car without knowing a bit more about it, at the very least we need to know the year and the spec.

I would guess the car will stand the mileage well mechanically if it has been driven properly and not thrashed through the gears day in, day out, but the problem will be re-sale. The 350Z is an enthusiasts car and most enthusiasts want to buy a good one which has been cherished and molly coddled and wrapped in cotton wool and lower mileage cars are always more desirable and easier to sell.

Having said that, everything sells if it's cheap enough.

Post up the year and the spec ( GT pack ? ) and the colour and I'll tell you exactly what it's worth.

I know a french owner his Z is september 2003 with 120K kilometers and he has no problems.

He had only change :

front plates> 50 000 km / 100 000 km

back plates> 75 000 km

Disks > not change yet need to be check next drain

Clutch > not change yet need to be check next drain

I'm going to check this car out tomorrow. I'm obviously going to check out all the service history (ring a few of the dealers, etc). Anything else in particular to look out for on a car with 75k on the clock?

I'll be gutted if I end up buying a bag of sh*te

Cheers all