THE ULTIMATE EXHAUST !

Andybmondeo

Hi guys, I am andy, i am currently importing a 350z GT from japan !

I am one of the directors of www.XXXXXXX.co.uk and we sell peformance parts, we have recently got this new exaust system for the z on the market, check this mother out !

http://www.XXXXXX.co.uk/images/blueflam ... n-350z.mov

If your intrested in this item give me a call on uk XXXXXXXXX

it is not yet listed on the site so i am able to give any members on here a discount !

Also, does anyone know where i can get a nismo bodykit cheap, possibly a replica ?

cheers lads

andy

:welcome:

we'd like to remind you that before selling anything on here as a trader, at least as an act of courtesy, you should contact a Mod or Admin to ask for permission. All other traders here have been used by members before and can be recommended...

links removed :)

What exhaust is it then? Blueflame? nice I heard a custom one last night from them on a Z and sounded nice :) btw they want £450 for a custom exhaust, cheap uh? B)

Nismo kit: afaik Middlehursts do replica kits, but can not recommend them, so it's up to you if you want to use them...

Don't know of any other people who do Nismo replicas but surely with your contacts i japan that shouldnt be a problem?

Welcome to the forums!

If you want to drop me pm about any discount etc ad othe details, then I can get this stickied up in the discounts section and also perhaps a link on our front page too, that way you get maximum visibility!:teeth:

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to register, come on you guests (yes I can see you all) whatare you waiting for... get registered and dive in! We don't bite.. Honest...

It was Geoff's from the other channel. his was Blueflame custom exhaust nr 2 I heard, and i liked both! :thumbs: £450 a bloody bargain too if you ask me. Apparently they take about 12hrs to do, so bring a book, like....... the Bible or War and Peace lol

Cheers. If I remember righly Geoff was the second guy from the old site who got a Blueflame. I can't recall who the other one was but they kindly posted some under car pics. Both seemed pretty happy.