Reading Gate - 28th July - GM and Loud one

Mikesding

Saw a GM in the car park and definitely heard one driving on the roads around (definitely not a stock exhaust, sounded great :D ) Guessing it was a meet by the amount of cars there - is it every sunday?

Edited by Mikesding

Saw a GM in the car park and definitely heard one driving on the roads around (definitely not a stock exhaust, sounded great :D ) Guessing it was a meet by the amount of cars there - is it every sunday?

RG cruiser's meet is every sunday and that day was quiet to normal :) loud GM was raineav and I was the other GM :thumbs: I believe I see you in Winnersh as well?

Sup Mikes, yes if it was loud it was probably me in a rush home lol! A9H, hows the TT runnings, sounds sleeperish GREAT!! sits nicely to :)

RaINE

Sup Mikes, yes if it was loud it was probably me in a rush home lol! A9H, hows the TT runnings, sounds sleeperish GREAT!! sits nicely to :)

RaINE

:lol: a bit of a sleep with my standard wheels back on and exhaust nowhere near as loud as yours! LOL she goes like stink thou, its all that matters :p