Bumpers, spoilers and skirts...

fellsteruk

Hello all,

Though a family friend I managed to get an offer to patch and re-spray my front bumper enabling me to put my plate in the grill however the offer also extended to "you get the body kit and I will spray it" so with that in mind I am after a front and rear bumper, maybe a spoiler and sill skirts.

I have seen loads of pics of zed,s with kits but nothing about what the kit is, where is the best place for me to view different body kits and bumpers so I can decide what I want.

Currently like the nismo v1 front number rt performance has but want to have a good look around to find the best one I like

All help welcome !!

Stephen

Well....

I would like a nismo v1 front bumper and a chargespeed rear bumper, not made my mine up about spoiler, I might actually keep the ohm one as I am not a massive fan of large spoilers, with regards to the side skirt things "sorry sure they have a proper name" not 100% yet if I want any but sure I will change my mind when I get new bumpers. ;)

Where is best to source these ?