Decent Garage to Service in Worcester/Stratford/Chetenham Area

Jacqui

Hi,

I've had my (first) 350z for a year now and it's just ticked over the 60,000 mile mark. I have had my fingers burnt by main dealers in the past - can anyone recommend a decent garage with 350z knowledge within about 30 miles of Evesham, Worcestershire? This includes Birmingham (centre), Cheltenham, Stratford and Worcester.

Thanks.

Hello and :welcome: Jacqui.

Wasso and Bennett (GT4 Zed) have used a garage in Worcester that they've both recommended. I can't remember their name though :sorry: but I'm sure they'll be along soon with details.

I'm interested too as I'm in Kidderminster :wave: Where you located?

These are the guys:

City Motors

Unit B

50 London Rd, Worcester. WR5 2DS

Tel. 01905 616480

They (rather Carl) has worked on both Wasso and Bennett's cars and both recommend his services. I'll be using him for anything I can't do myself in future. :thumbs:

So, we gonna start seeing you at Midlands meets now you've found us? :)

Brilliant! I'll give them a call. Thank you very much.

I'm still wokring out my way around the website so will keep an eye out for Midlands meetings. I'm not sure I will have anything to add on the mechanics side but am a very enthusiastic 350z owner and general petrol head. Let me know where/when and I will check it out!

• Like 1

Welcome jacqui,

Yep give Carl @ city motors a bell for all your needs and he can sort them out at a good price. I trained him well and there's nothing he's not done on my zed.

Pm me your details if you need any help.

Bennett

• 4 months later...

Just another thumbs up for Carl at City Motors in Worcester. Took mine in today for a full service, diff and transmission fluid change today. I was heartened to see another Zed already in place in his small workshop ... a lady on here, I think. I gave him all the bits for the service as I'd got them all from Ewen with the foolish intention of doing it myself knowing I have no time for such things for the foreseeable future. Nice chap, knowledgeable, and honest ... I got the coolant and brake fluid back as he'd tested them both and said they were fine for a year or so. And above all he has a great beard, which counts for a lot in my book.

• Like 1