Kenwood DDX6023BT install help

jell36

Ok, so I've got my new head unit which seems a decent bit of kit but I keep running into little problems during the install so thought I would start this thread so that I can get peoples help.

My first problme was routing the microphone but that has now been sorted by running it under the steering wheel dash instead of around the back.

The problem I now have is that the head unit has 2 sets of high voltage pre outs for front and rear speakers and a another 2 RCA's for the sub bit the in car tec loom only has 4 RCA's total, so how do I connect the sub?

I have the bose system.

Yeah I've had alook for the guide you mentioned but I can't find it. The sub is currently working when I have the front and rear speakers plugged in (nothing plugged into the sub RCA's). I might just leave it like that unless it will make a big difference.

:thumbs: Thanks for your help gentleman. I've got it all running and installed now, just need to sort out the alignment of the head unit within the dash now as it's slightly off centre. Only thing now is I'm not sure I like the head unit :bangin: . The feautres are great but the user interface when playing music is a bit too bland and boring with no pretty pictures or flashing lights so you may see it in the for sale section soon. Knew I shouldn't have listened to the sales mans "the Kenwood has a better user inerface, it's more grown up and slick and it's only a month old, overall it's a much better quality unit than the Pioneer" So think I may sell and get the Pioneer AVH-X5500BT instead.

If anyone wants the Kenwood DDX6023BT then send me a PM