350Z 19 INCH NISMO WHEELS BRAND NEW - Again!

sl114

Show off! :dry:

Of course I am, I drive a bloody yellow car B)

Haha, you just wait sir! I will outshine your motor ;)

Stevie - so far that is for all 4 but i expect it to go up a lot nearer the listing end

Note that Shipping Insurance is not offered. You might as well go to Z1auto and be sure on what you are getting. Lets face it, it will probably go for $1500 approx in the end. Save yourself a lot of potential heartache.

Note that Shipping Insurance is not offered. You might as well go to Z1auto and be sure on what you are getting. Lets face it, it will probably go for $1500 approx in the end. Save yourself a lot of potential heartache.

Wise words. :thumbs:

+25 front +30 rear. Is this the right offset for 350z?

Very conservative. My SF Challenges are +21 front and +23 rear :)

There's nothing actually wrong with those offsets and I've seen plenty of Zeds running on the NISMOs looking very good indeed. What Sarnie is saying is that if you're looking for that aggressive, wheels-pushed-out-to the-edge-of-the-arch look then they probably don't go far enough. However, AFAIK you won't get the NISMOs in the more aggressive offsets and you'll probably be looking at a different wheel. :)