Rieger Tuning Gia Cuzzo Spoiler

roy_watson

I've been considering getting a spoiler fitted to my JDM as i reckon it looks a little bare without one. I have been scouring around looking for something i like and I've found this Rieger Tuning spoiler retailing at around 500 bucks. Has anyone seen a Z with this particular spoiler on it? Pictures of it on the net seem to be few and far between.

How much would an average spray/fitting cost and does anyone know of any good bodyshops in the North East of Scotland??

I've been considering getting a spoiler fitted to my JDM as i reckon it looks a little bare without one. I have been scouring around looking for something i like and I've found this Rieger Tuning spoiler retailing at around 500 bucks. Has anyone seen a Z with this particular spoiler on it? Pictures of it on the net seem to be few and far between.

How much would an average spray/fitting cost and does anyone know of any good bodyshops in the North East of Scotland??

I like this wing - quite subtle and looks good on the roadster. The rest of the Gia Cuzzo kit is a bit :yuck: though. I'll have a look for some pics but can't help you re bodyshops/cost etc. :thumbs: