Complete Zed Interior

smudgedon

I'll shortly be upgrading my interior to the facelift version, which means my interior is up for grabs. You will be getting:

1 x passenger door card

1 x driver door card

1 x centre console, complete with 3 gauges at the top, double din cage for stereo, air con controls and unit that sits behind the dash to make it work

1 x gear stick surround

1 x centre tunnel complete with buttons for heated seats, hazard switch and glove box/cubby hole thing that sits at the back of the tunnel

1 x pair of knee pads that side either side the centre console

All plastics are in excellent condition, with the exception of 1 small mark on the centre console just above where the stereo sits (could easily be rectified with a marker or something dark to colour it in) and the usual scratches on the window switch controls that we all get on the door cards

Some pictures with username to show that I actually have these :lol:

20130530_200418_zps60db1daa.jpg

20130530_200428_zps4619d624.jpg

20130530_200511_zps0de1f5c9.jpg

20130530_200442_zps1a97bd07.jpg

Please note that the gear stick, gaiter or Alpine head unit

Looking for £400 collected from Surrey, offers welcome as I'm not really 100% what to sell for

Needs to be sold together, not willing to split as it's just too much hassle unless a few of you all happen to want the relevant bits at the same time :lol: parts will be available for collection in the 2nd week of June

:)

Edited by smudgedon

Hi, if you can't sell complete may I speak first for pax door card pls? Have 2 scrapes in mine at a loss to repair. Will be down in Surrey near Gatwick in 2 weeks, staying at my mums on way to le mans.

Bump

Willing to split parts up instead of someone taking it all at once

Each door card (without window controls) - £75 each

Centre console with 3 pods and air con controls - £100

Centre tunnel with heated seat and hazard switches - £100

• 1 month later...