Wanted Monaco GP Tickets

I know this is a very long shot but would anyone know the best place to get hold of some grand stand tickets for the race on Sunday?

There doesnt seem to be any available, only the VIP tickets which are far too expensive.

Any ideas?

Good luck but i think you will have more chance of getting to the dark side of the moon on a Vespa! Either that or win the £60 million on euromillions tonight!

I paid 330 quid for my tickets last year just for race day, Sat on the corner just before the tunnel was wicked, veyrons are common over there too, got my tickets from the Monaco GP site,

IMG_20130502_000023.jpg

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk 2

Edited by Dannyg

I was going to suggest Rocher as you should be able to get in there.

I've been recommended to go to Rocher as you see much of the swimming pool area, the Ras Cas and the back of the Pits, and you also get a big TV screen infront of you. However it's just a grassy hill and you have to be there hours before the race and then not move for fear of losing your spot. I dont know if you can take fold up chairs but i would do.

EDIT: I just looked on youtube and you seem to have a choice of view points from Rocher...

Edited by marzman