Help please, quick question!

iLott

Just want to say this is the one I bought and it did fit, it actually allows you to fit double din, single din with pocket or a double single din setup. And it's the cheapest I found anywhere so can't really go wrong. All I had to do is chop out the middle bar on the fascia which fits two single dins in which was easy as pie, and looks like this:

tedy5yjy.jpg

So for future reference some people's can save a few squidlies. It's branded as connects2 but is actually the 'metra dash kit' which all the Americans use.

Regards

Dan

It's a fairly good fitment, but not completely perfect! But then again I doubt there's many (if any) which are and could live up to my standards lol.

The appradio however sounds better on paper than it is. IMO there aren't enough apps which are compatible and most of them cost money. Also you can't use apps over Bluetooth so you have to plug your phone in every time you want to use them, which for most people with music on their phones shouldn't be a problem but for me however I use an iPod nano for my music so is rather annoying. What I didn't realise about these thins is the cost of it all, the unit itself i got for £200 but the interface is £35, £14 for the fascia, £10 for the patch lead, £15 for the line booster (2 if you want front and back speakers boosted) plus postage on all that stuff so say another £5-10 it all adds up! I make that just under £285 and £85 of that being relatively hidden costs if you don't do your research first!

No i don't think any of them are perfect, ive got to take mine out to adjust it, it doesn't sit quite right. It all adds up though mate, I've spent over £700 this month on audio alone, a lot more than I originally anticipated.....

See I just went with the line booster because I'm not the best when it comes to electrical so I thought id take the £15 hit. £700 Jesus Christ mate! I could never justify spending that amount on Audio! Nearly £300 was a huge stretch for me :/