Local Meets in Hull, Yorkshire

Mike_89

Hi Gents and Girls,

Is there any local jap car meets in Hull I do remember Nippon Squad being based at the beefeaters in Wilerby (is this still going).

It would be good to meet other local Z owners. I got my first flash whilst driving through Brid on Monday afternoon by a Silver 350Z Nismo.

Fast-N-Modded are having a re-union meet on the 29/05/2013 at Bergen Way, Sutton Fields, Hull which starts at 07:30p.m. Get your selfs down to show off your zeds.

Cheers

Mike

I used to be a regular at the Ketch meets but that was with the HJC (which is no more sadly) side of it rather than Nippon Squad so I've so no idea if they still meet up down there. I wouldn't have thought they'd be using Ketch at the moment if they do still meet though, with the roadworks on the A164.

I got my first flash whilst driving through Brid on Monday afternoon by a Silver 350Z Nismo.

Most likely would have been me, were you driving a cabriolet? I'd certainly be up for a local meet - there's another lad on here from Brid called Tom, he has an Azure blue Zed and im sure he'd be up for it too!

• 3 weeks later...