Last visits auto update

Spill

Not sure whether it's me but if I click 'View posts since last visit' go into a post then leave that post open for say 30 minutes or more when I click back to the list it's changed and I can't get back to the list I orginally opened so I miss the posts since last visit.

Is there some type of auto update or is it just me????

Guest prescience

Pete,

I think we need a 'Todays Active Topics' link so that this can be avoided because sometimes I find this too :D

I believe it is on the Admin's rather lengthy 'To-Do' list already -so will be addressed in time

Yes there are some quirks with the "topics since last visit" link. Its to do with the forum timing your connection out, so when you come back after a period of say 30 minutes, it believes your last visit was actually only a minute or so ago, hence the list goes.

I'll be working on a way of making it fixed, so perhaps a log out or longer "inacttive" perdiod is used. Say 3 hours or more. That way the only way you will suffer the same problem is if you have the page open and dont post fo three hours.

(which you shouldn't do, as you'll never get your free stickers that way! :teeth:)

Chalk it up on the to do list....