Has anyone fitted the Nismo exhaust?

Space Cadet

Am seriously thinking about the exhaust, but since I haven’t heard it yet, just wondered if anyone else has had it fitted or has heard it and could describe what it sounds like. I.e. dose it sound good, bad, is it loud, subtle? etc, I don’t want to spoil the car or sound like a chav, am hoping for an Aston/Ferrari metallic sound.

Thanks.

Guest prescience

Its quite loud but in a nice throaty way - after all it has a 3.5 litre driving it so it'll never sound that chav with any zorst.

Love mine and its a doddle to fit B)

Guest prescience

Tootling around about the same so it won't disturb the neighbours; but yes louder at over 3.5k rpms - that's where it sounds best.

You need to hear it on the car in person though TBH :)

The Nismo exhaust is quite a bit louder than standard - I have a Roadster and although it does not sound much louder than std. with top up, with top down it is pretty loud. However I am happy with mine and the build quality seems to be first class - very bling B)

Show's how much attention I pay !?!?!?!?

In that case .....i KNOW Mark (3fiddy) has the nismo, last year when we were over in Ireland ..... it did sound LOVELY !!!!! Not as close to an ASBO as the Invidia N1 on Emma's car but still comfortably louder than standard! Mark however did feel that the Kinetix cats did contribute to the raspy sound that he got so you may want to consider cats as well if changing the zorst. Rather depends what your after to be honest !

Must admit I' pretty sure I'm gonna change the cats and run the standard exhaust for a bit before changing the back end.

• 2 weeks later...