Any body know this Z?

Reeco

Sorry if this is the wrong section I'm not quite sure where to put this guys.

After having a play in mine my dad wants a 350z now to! We went to view this yesterday http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-fairlady-350z-lots-of-extras-NO-RESERVE-NO-RESERVE-/251257062413?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3a8016840d

Does any body know anything about this car? There's evidence of somebody who knows what they're doing owning at some point because it has the remains of an abbey motorsports sticker on the back window and it has HKS coilovers, but some douche has owned it at somepoint too because they've screwed a disgusting sub box into the boot and badly fitted an amp in the cubby hole behind the passenger seat. I personally think its over priced for what it has wrong with it at its new price (was originally starting at £4200 which is a bit better. We're just looking around at the moment anyway, just wanted some thoughts?

Thanks

What did you buy in the end for your dad?

We found a silly cheap blue one last night and offered to put a deposit down, but the guy insisted he didn't want a deposit and would 100% keep it for us, we got a phone call a few hours later saying somebody bought it. The guy was a bit of a dick to say the least so were back to looking for a 350z, but he doesn't have much of a budget.

Oh the one on eBay bought by someone in the RAF!??

Done a bit of leg?

Have a look on the website.

You can have the blade silver GT for 5600 if it helps?

Greg.

Yeah that was the one, we were gutted! it's a bit out of his budget it unfortunately, but if he does conjure up some more ill be in contact, thanks!

Reece