350z & 370z Bath / Bristol

Ceejay29

Flashed a blade 350 heading up the A46 towards the M4, no response so felt like a tit again :blush: and spotted a cracker in UWE car park 20.......a monterey blue 370z! Felt weak at the knees but managed to walk past, what a colour B).

Flashed a blade 350 heading up the A46 towards the M4, no response so felt like a tit again :blush: and spotted a cracker in UWE car park 20.......a monterey blue 370z! Felt weak at the knees but managed to walk past, what a colour B).

A student owns a 370z?!!!

A student owns a 370z?!!!

Its probably government funded :lol:. You'd be surprised what you see in the student car park, there are a fair few diamonds in the rough.....Range Rovers, Porsches, AMG mercs, M3's etc.

Edited by Ceejay29

What time was this?

Alex I thought I had my first successful response to a "spotted" :doh:...maybe one day!

I presume you often drive that route then? Do you live local to Bath/Bristol?

B)

So what was I? :shrug:

Thats hurtful to think I am a figment of your imagination :(:cry:

:p