Anyone wanna see how to vinyl wrap?

ddcboyle

Going to revinyl wrap my front and rear bumpers, front bumper was done by a garage but is nowhere near standard of what i would have done, and the rear was done on my own.

Its a 2 man job, probably do-able on my own with a second attempt, but makes it alot easier and less chance of messing up with a second person.

All the second person would have to do is hold the vinyl up while its wrapped. But their able to see problems that can happen, and how the vinyl works.

Most likely doing the rear bumper first until im able to get the front bumper situation sorted.

If anyone is looking to do any d.i.y vinyl wrapping, drop a pm. Its just a case of on a sataurday or sunday coming round to my area, removing rear bumper and wrapping it. Probably take from about 10am-4pm depending on how long it takes to get rear bumper off :D I say preferably someone who wants to wrap their car themselves, because its very tedious and annoying work. Not something you want to just give a go. I would have some spare vinyl after my bumper is finished for them to have a go at being the wrapper on their on car.

ive put it down to 2 people,

the no1:- the person who has the squeegee and is pushing the vinyl down on the car, its the more experianced person as they can see when the vinyl is going to crease up or not sit properly.

the no2:- the person who holds the vinyl up and stops the excess sticking to the bumper before its been squeegee'd. a mondane task but has to be done :)

If anyone is intrested drop a pm, my partner has went deployed on ops, so hes gone for a long time.

Daryl :) been sorting too many things out and the car has just been rejected. So im back to get her going again :D You got a scooby aswell? or swap the zed?

Wont be this weekend, but the following one i believe im free if you wanna come round. We can do some more of your car that day too

well i should be able to get a few people onto camp the following weekend, so the 13th i believe. Got enough large vinyl to do the rear bumper, so itll give people an idea of how to do it :) After that, i got plenty of excess people can mess around with, wont damage ur car so dont worry. We can try redo your roof aswell daryl, im free the whole day. Im used to doing wrapping from 8am-1am so time doesnt phase me :D