Will taking the battery off upset my UPREV?

Adam rs

Not used the car for about 2 months,Had to disconnect the battery for about an hour yesterday to put a bit of charge into it.Fired up first go as usual and has been fine on the 2 subsequent runs to the shops and for fuel.However i have noticed that the car seems quicker than i remember just as it did before mapping adjustments were made for the Berk HFC's when it was running very lean.Ive been to the malton breakfast meet this morning with no issues and covered about 150miles since i had the battery off.Coming home from the gym tonight i got about 5 miles and the engine light came on.This has never happened before and the car is babied all the time it has wanted for nothing .Im wondering if a hfc has collapsed (I have no change in performance or tick over) and the ecu has detected an emissions fault.Or that the uprev has been somehow upset by me removing the battery and has leaned things off back to a previous map and upset the ecu.

I will have access to my obd scanner tomorrow,but wondered if anyone has any thoughts?

Had OBD scanner on her-

Heated O2 sensor 1

Heated 02 sensor 2

Maybe sports cats threw it on.

If id have had de-cats the light warning for this would have been disabled on the uprev.

Light not been back on,all seems OK!