Help!: Paperwork for Bodykit, Air filter, Wheels & Tyres needed

CharlieSmith

Long story short: I moved to Germany and took my Z with me. Now after a year (or so) here I have to comply with ze rules, which means officially exporting ze car and loosing my immunity to parking und speeding offences :(. Between me and official registration is a battalion of German bureaucracy.

I have now passed the German equivalent of the MoT* (TÃœV) provided I produce the paperwork for a few non-standard modified parts of the car (Air filter, Bodykit, Wheels and tyres). Of course I kept those papers as long as it took to jump into the car to test drive them so they are nowhere to be found. The exact paperwork is not required, all I need is copies of some paperwork that could look like it is for these or similar parts:

Air filter (P3503-1XCN7) or any air filter as it contains no recognisable markings

Nismo N2 Bodykit

Falken FK 452 tyres

Rotas Torque Wheels

If anyone could scan and send a copy of their paperwork for any of the above (or anything similar) I would score a victory in losing battle.

Also if anyone knows if it is possible to swap the reverse light from the right to the left side of the car, I would be interested in finding out how that is possible.

*A German man paid to find faults with your car no matter what.

Speak to the manufacturers, they should have all of these. Well, Falken and Rota will assuming they're TUV approved in the first place, the Nismo kit if original should be possible to get but the air filter is going to be a major struggle: I'd probably just whip it out and put a stock filter back in, or buy a new one with TUV approval.

• 2 weeks later...