got my K&N typhoon fitted

dr bru

after a long wait from the US finally got the kit fited and got to say I am super impressed!

Looks brilliant under the point and I am so impressed with the sound it makes! definately not chavy but makes the car sound more like a V8 and brings out the engine tone completely.

In addition you can really hear the intake suction which comes as a slight whistle and very similar to a turbo spooling up

pics will follow :teeth:

fitted it myself with my poor 15 year old brother holding the torch until 10 pm as it took a lot longer than expected. All you would need in addition to "standard" tools would be the security tools which you can by from halfrauds.

I wouldnt describe it as an easy job as it is v fiddly in some places but then again i did do it with very poor light.

Definately worth doing though thats for sure!

fitted it myself with my poor 15 year old brother holding the torch until 10 pm as it took a lot longer than expected. All you would need in addition to "standard" tools would be the security tools which you can by from halfrauds.

I wouldnt describe it as an easy job as it is v fiddly in some places but then again i did do it with very poor light.

Definately worth doing though thats for sure!