northwest japfest convoy?

keano

Hi, I own a 300zx and am usually on that forum, but after little interest in any convoys to the Japfest thought I'd ask on here. Enjoy a good convoy to shows as much as the show itself sometimes. And will be looking at getting a 350 next year so be good to mingle.

I'm in the Manchester area and would be setting off at either 5am on the day or 6pm the night before then getting digs down there.

Any thoughts on this?

Cheers in advance.

Danny

Hi Danny and welcome to the forum.

There are a few Travelodges in the Bristol/M5 area that have relatively cheap rooms. I was gonna drive down early morning but for the sake of less than £30 I'm staying 30 mins away from Castle Combe at Cribbs Causeway just off the M5.

Difficult to get digs near the event now, but why have a long drive down from the NW when you can stay nearer for not a lot of dollar?

Ian :thumbs:

Your right, but have always done it on the morning in a decent convoy, so was waiting for that. And like you say, probably won't get a room that close now anyway. I'll see how it goes and if there's not a lot going down on the day, I'll stay over.

Cheers

Danny

• 1 month later...

Hi Guys I'm currently in the north west after my mothers sudden death and after searching the internet for convoy's for japfest it seems a lot of cars will be meeting at sandbach services 5 to 6 am ish . I drive a pearl blue 370 GT and love a good sensible convoy so if you fancy travelling down with me get in touch Cheers Carl x