General Questions

Andy1981

Getting my wheels refurbed ahead of trying to sell car in Summer, was thinking of fitting spacer to make it look better, how much and what spacers look good on 57 plate 313 coupe with 18 rays on?

How much are 350's selling for 57 plate silver, 34k miles, new back tyres just serviced and mot, new brake pads (non GT)

If I dont sell it, I would probably look to put new spark plugs on it, how much would these costs?

Based in Scotland.

20mm front 25mm rear

couple of traders on here sell them.. Zmanalex, CS, MW tech...... depends on which ones as to how much you pay

spark plugs pretty much the same as above although :pmzmanalex:

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/42747-denso-iridium-spark-plugs-350z-de/

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/64376-spark-plugs-for-313/

as for how much they are selling for....... have a look about on autotrader and piston heads for sales in your area

£9.5k if its in good nick and decent service history :shrug:

Ok rethink, advertise for £10.5 and cross your fingers.

It also depends how much you want to sell, my guesses are for quickish sale I think.

Edited by KyleR

As above I wouldn't bother with the spacers most folk tend to look for non-modified cars, bog standard is best IMO. If your going ahead with the sell then yeh, refurb the wheels give it a good detail and get someone you know that has one of them fancy dancy cameras to help take pics I really do think nicer quality pictures that show off the cars curves & angles in detail are far better than your run of the mill forward facing snap. GLWTS bud!