Juddering

Jetpilot

HI guys. I went to look at a Zed today and was very pleased apart from a juddering when pulling away at low revs. Once rolling its fine, it also juddered whilst coming off the throttle at very low speed, whilst approaching a speed hump. Apart from that the gearbox seemed very smooth and not notchy.

I have done a search and see clutch, flywheel mentioned with a few people being affected, i can factor in a clutch and flywheel to my offer but thought i should ask, are there any other possibilities of the cause that could bite me in the behind?

Thanks

Hi Bud ! I'm not sure what it is, but it shouldn't be doing it. (i know that's no help) Can you take along a Mechanic or another Z owner for a second drive/viewing ? If not and there's doubt i would keep on looking, or if there's any movement on price due to the issue All the best with whatever decision you take

Hi Bud ! I'm not sure what it is, but it shouldn't be doing it. (i know that's no help) Can you take along a Mechanic or another Z owner for a second drive/viewing ? If not and there's doubt i would keep on looking, or if there's any movement on price due to the issue All the best with whatever decision you take

I have spoken with Alex and he has put my straight and a deal was done with this in mind :) Thanks

I have spoken with Alex and he has put my straight and a deal was done with this in mind :) Thanks

Thats great news ! Your gunna have fun with the Z and use any excuse to drive it lol :yahoo: