Sunset 350Z Beckett's Farm 2.30pm Sunday

14N

Wasso, Darren and I were waiting for Brillo to arrive at our neet point (Beckett's) on Sunday and a sweet sounding sunset Zed drove past us.

Wasso waved intently :wave:, then realised you wouldn't be able to see our cars behind the hedge surrounding the car park.

So, if you were driving your Zed past Beckett's on Sunday afternoon and saw someone waving at you for no apparent reason - it was us.

And why weren't you at the meet????? :shrug::nono:

Edited by 14N

HaHa that was me guys n girls, I saw you waving but didnt realise it was a 'zed' meet. Was in the middle of my house move so didnt have time and had no clue who this people waving were lol. Where are you all based? would be good to come have a spin sometime

Woohoo! A successful spot!! :yahoo:

Keep an eye on the West Mids section for news and events: http://www.350z-uk.c...-west-midlands/

And as Wasso said, sign up for the mailing list (if you haven't already) :thumbs:

EDIT: Just realised from your ads in the wanted section, you haven't had it long. :welcome: to Zed ownership!

Edited by 14N