Please suggest me a front lip!

Louisa911

I've heard back from Steve, unfortunately they have stopped supplying these lips despite still advertising on their website. I've asked Steve to look out for any others that might fit the bill :)

Sorry guys as louisa said, they no longer make the Veilside style lip for MY03-05 350z. Although they think they still have the mould for the 06-08. I'm going to get confirmation on this and will also see if they can start making them again for the 03-05.

Thanks, and yeah some pics of the Greddy would be ace! Going off google images it still might be a bit chunkier than i'm after... dont wanna have to fit bigger skirts just to balance it out.... but be great to see how yours looks! :)

Edited by Louisa911

Thanks, and yeah some pics of the Greddy would be ace! Going off google images it still might be a bit chunkier tjan i'm after... dont wanna have to fit bigger skirts just to balance it out.... but be great to see how yours looks! :)

I think your best option Louisa will be the stillen. Speak to Tarmac. It's not the smallest but it is subtle, not daft money and available! The trouble with the veilside copies is getting hold of them and the crazy prices.

Thanks, and yeah some pics of the Greddy would be ace! Going off google images it still might be a bit chunkier tjan i'm after... dont wanna have to fit bigger skirts just to balance it out.... but be great to see how yours looks! :)

I think your best option Louisa will be the stillen. Speak to Tarmac. It's not the smallest but it is subtle, not daft money and available! The trouble with the veilside copies is getting hold of them and the crazy prices.

You are probably correct there! Do very much like the look of them. Will send a message and see what I can find! Thanks a lot