Live near Manchester or Liverpool?

StephenG

Right, I'm off to the Northwest.

Tonight I'm at the Opus in Manchester, and then XS Malarke in Wilmslow (M20 6XS)

Thursday I'm at the Frog and Bucket (www.frogandbucket.com).

Friday and Saturday I'm at the Frog and Bucket (http://www.hahaheehee.co.uk/venues/the_ ... ester.html) and then screaming over to Liverpool to close the Laughterhouse at Albert Dock in Liverpool (can't find a website). Three shows a night!

Come say hello if you're up there for any of them.

Stephen :)

PS - got some new videos up - checkout www.youtube.com/stephengrantuk

Right, I'm off to the Northwest.

Tonight I'm at the Opus in Manchester, and then XS Malarke in Wilmslow (M20 6XS)

Thursday I'm at the Frog and Bucket (www.frogandbucket.com).

Friday and Saturday I'm at the Frog and Bucket (http://www.hahaheehee.co.uk/venues/the_ ... ester.html) and then screaming over to Liverpool to close the Laughterhouse at Albert Dock in Liverpool (can't find a website). Three shows a night!

Come say hello if you're up there for any of them.

Stephen :)

PS - got some new videos up - checkout www.youtube.com/stephengrantuk

Bloody hell, Steve, you don't give me much notice do you! Are you at the Laughterhouse both Friday and Saturday? If so I'll see what I can do. :)

Wasn't mate I'm afraid, didn't get out the Trafford Centre till 11 cos of my useless mate that can't keep to times that he says. You do someone a favour etc etc etc

Anyway, if I can get down tonight I will and I'll come say hello if I'm there, be really good to meet you you funny bugger :thumbs: